Wine Program

Americans Going Abroad

Wine Program - Americans Going Abroad

Worldwide Farmers Exchange (WFE) has partners in other countries who may be able to offer Americans agricultural work-experience and wine internships similar to those sponsored by WFE in the United States. Each partner and each country has its own application forms and visa rules, so you need to be as specific as possible when completing WFE’s inquiry form. Placements can be competitive. The placement process may take weeks or even months from application to travel. Get started now!

1. Inquiry for Training Abroad

Complete the Inquiry for Training Abroad, outlining your interest in going abroad. WFE will send a copy to a partner organization for review.

2.  Country-Specific Application

Once a partner accepts your inquiry, you will need to complete a country-specific application. The more detailed your application the better your chances of being placed.

3.  Worldwide Farmers Exchange Can Assist You

WFE can assist you in completing the application form, transfering funds to pay program fees required by the partner, and coordinating travel.